Calling all Midtronics Stationary Power Celltron Advantage (CAD) users, new firmware is now available!
To ensure your tester is up to date, please click here.
Celltron Advantage Firmware:
Current Version Rev. H
- Added ability to scan/display battery temperature
- Added ability to edit battery temperature
- Enhanced Temperature capture test flow for each battery
- Added 18V battery testing capability
- Added warning buzzer when measured values are outside set thresholds
- Added warning buzzer when measured conductance is zero
- Added German language updates
- Added display of Vinculum Firmware to version screen
- Corrected import function to allow import of CDI files containing small system hierarchies
- Corrected USB initialization message displayed during Export/Import
- Corrected export function for a selection of one string
- Corrected display of strap resistance value when value is greater than 999µΩ
- Corrected internal battery pack voltage thresholds to denote low internal battery prior to conductance testing and during power on.
- Corrected numeric scrolling function
- Corrected DMM DC voltage threshold for over voltage
- Corrected Expansion Module display
It’s important to keep your CAD tester up to date with the latest firmware, if you have any questions please contact us.